Saturday, December 13, 2014

40 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Besides the fact that I was really hoping to not make it to this post, nothing.
I am ready. She's ready. It's go time, Baby Girl!!
Miss Emerson simply continues to pack on the pounds.
Translation: She's getting bigger by the minute.
Translation #2: My lady parts are becoming more fearful by the minute.
 
How far along? 40 weeks
 
Baby's size? a jackfruit-- over 20 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 31 pounds, just a pound under what I gained and weighed by the end of Ellie's pregnancy.
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: Ellie has been sleeping in the last few nights, though don't be fooled. Sleeping in for her is 7:30, but it's been amazing! I still get up to pee 4-5 times a night and as long as I can quickly get back to sleep, it's surprisingly enough going okay.

Best moments this past week: Honestly, the week overall. Our days as a family of 3 could be over at anytime, so we've just been trying to soak up our tiny little world before we are forever changed to a family of 4.
 
Miss Anything? WINE!

Movement: She's been really calm during the day lately, but apparently her kickboxing class begins at approximately 8pm each night and lasts a few hours.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: Yes and no. There was again no progress at my appointment on Tuesday, but I'm basically positive that's changed. There are a few other tell all signs, but I'll spare you the details. Though this babe will very likely be late at this point, I don't think I have that much longer to go (or at least that's what I keep telling myself...).
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: Nothing new!
 
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, but also very impatient!

Looking forward to: Meeting my babe! There's an extremely good chance this will be the last post because even if I have to be induced, my OB doesn't want to go past 41 weeks.
 
40 weeks


http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith

 

No comments:

Post a Comment