Saturday, December 6, 2014

39 weeks | Baby 2.0

What's new?
Nothing.
I'm still pregnant.
 
Miss Emerson can flex her limbs now.
Her brain is still rapidly developing each week, which means she better be super freaking smart because I have a feeling I'm going to go past my due date. AGAIN.
She should weigh over 7 pounds.
 
How far along? 39 weeks
 
Baby's size? a watermelon-- about 20 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 31 pounds
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: Still struggling, especially last night. Ellie has a cold, which apparently makes it impossible for her to sleep. We let her sleep with us, but she was still whining, crying, tossing, turning, kicking, you name if every.twenty.minutes. allnightlong. Needless to say, I didn't sleep AT ALL.

Best moments this past week: We had some families from my mama's group over last night for pizza, drinks (virgin here!), and then we took all the kids over to the Christmas lights in our neighborhood. It was really fun!
 
Miss Anything? WINE!

Movement: She appears to be crawling out on a daily basis, yet I'm still pregnant so it clearly isn't working.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: I technically didn't have any progress from my appointment last week, but I'm hoping to hear good news at my appointment on Tuesday. The amount of pain and other details I'll spare you are ridiculous, so there better be at least a little somethin' somethin' going on. I'm really hoping this week's appointment will be my last.
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: Nothing new!
 
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Super happy and in crazy nesting mode all the time, which has proven difficult given my waddling status.

Looking forward to: Not being pregnant anymore. I've loved almost all of this journey, but I've reached my limit. I'm ready for this baby to come out!!
 
39 weeks

 
You'll have to excuse the no makeup, yoga gear, no sleep, 9 month pregnant look I've got going on. Mmmk.
 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment