Saturday, July 12, 2014

18 weeks | Baby 2 .0

 
What's new?
Peanut is very active -- rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, etc.
Baby's gotta' do something to pass the time, I suppose!
Baby is also yawning, hiccupping, and sucking.
His boy parts (or her lady parts) are officially in place and visible. :)
Baby weighs almost 7 ounces!


How far along? 18 weeks
 
Baby's size? sweet potato, Ellie would approve ;)  - a little over 5.5 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 8 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep. I'm officially wearing maternity clothes more than half the time.

Sleep: It's been getting much better, hallelujah!

Best moments this past week: My mom came over and spent yesterday afternoon with Ellie. I left for some ME time and it was uh-mazing! I LOVE my sweet girl, but I'm with her 99.9% of every day. It was nice to get out and shop alone. I spent a good chunk of change, but got SO many winter and next spring clothes for Ellie and Peanut. The sales right now are ridiculous folks, you neeeed to go shopping!
 
Miss Anything? It was a rough week with Miss Ellie (she's at the ultimate stage-5 clinger phase), so I would have loooved to have a glass of wine. Or two. Or four.

Movement: I feel Peanut moving around to different spots and my belly gets really hard, but still no legit kicks.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. My appetite is pretty much back in full swing though, so I presume the pounds are surely to follow.

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get occasional Braxton Hicks contractions.
 
Gender: Still 110% positive it's a boy according to my mama instincts. :)

Symptoms: This is the first week where I can say, not much. I hardly have any symptoms. I feel like myself. I have energy, the headaches are very few and far between. No nausea. Sleep has been great. I think it took a little longer this time around, but I'm finally back to totally loving pregnancy! (I always have, but it's hard to enjoy it first trimester...)
 
Belly Button in or out? It's still halfway there.

Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!


Looking forward to: Date night with two of our favorites tonight and finding out Peanut's sex at our anatomy scan on Wednesday, then sharing the news with family and friends.


18 weeks

 
Please vote, y'all. XXOO
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith


1 comment: