Thursday, January 8, 2015

Emerson's Newborn Photos

Some of my favorite pictures of Ellie are from her newborn shoot, which took place when she was just 9 days new. Those photos can be found here.
 
So, I knew I'd again want to work with the awesome KSL team to capture those first days of our sweet Emerson as well. Only this time, baby girl was just 3 days new!
 
Emerson is a much easier baby all around and she maintained her itty bitty easy going demeanor throughout the shoot and as usual, our photographer and baby whisperer were able to work their magic.
 
I'm in LOVE with these photos!
 






 
We tried SO hard to get cute photos of just the girls, but the lights and cameras scare the crap out of Ellie. She was having noneofit. BUT something about this picture, I love it! It's very her.
 
 
We even tried sneaking her lovey in behind Emerson. FAIL.
 




















 
Ellie wore this same tutu during her newborn shoot. SWOON.
 










 
 | her whooooole life. |
 
Thanks again to the fabulous KSL team for capturing my littles in the most perfect way.
 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment