Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ellie turns TWO!

My sweet green bean, the one that made me a mama for the first time, turned TWO on January 25th. It's amazing how quickly the past two years have gone by and I truly don't remember life without her. She's such a spunky, silly, sensitive, loving, drama queen of a cuddle bug that truly makes are our days that much better. Seeing her in this new light as big sister just about melts my heart every single day. We love our Ellie more than words can truly say.
 
And since I've been neglectful in posting pictures of life with our Bean in this little web space of mine, here's a recap of favorites from each month this past year.
 
For the record, narrowing down each month into only a handful of pictures just about gave me a heart attack.
 
| January 2014 |
 

 




 
| February 2014 |
 



 
| March 2014 |
 











 
| April 2014 |
 











 
| May 2014 |















| June 2014 | 








 

 






 
| July 2014 |

















| August 2014 |








| September 2014 |
 






 
| October 2014 |













 












 




 
| November 2014 |
 








 




 
| December 2014 |
 





























 
I of course post pictures of my girls almost daily on instagram (bmullan) if you follow me there.
 
Here's to my sweet babe's third year!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment