Thursday, June 18, 2015

Emerson | 3 months

I officially feel like I no longer have a newborn. Emerson isn't a baby and is growing at lightning speed right before my very eyes and I do not like it. Not one bit.
 
I absolutely love seeing her new developments, but this fear of potentially never having a newborn again is always at the back of my brain. I just want to bottle up her itty bitty body and keep her this way and size forever. Practical, I know.
 
Anyway, how freaking adorable is this babe?! Gah! I LOVE HER.






| growth |
At her 2 (and a half) month appointment she weighed in at 12 pounds 9 ounces (60th percentile) and 24" (90th percentile). She's still in size 2 diapers and wearing 3 month clothes.
 
| eating |
She's still nursing every 3ish hours or so around the clock.
 
| sleeping |
I'm still working on breaking the bring-baby-into-bed-at-4am-habit and she's still in her RnP up until that point. I do have her taking naps in her crib during the day, but I'm lucky if they're a45 minutes hour long. Homegirl just doesn't want to sleep unless I'm wearing her in my k'tan and in that case, she'll sleep for several hours. I thought we were getting back into a 4ish hour stretch at night, but nope. That was apparently a fluke and miss Emerson just hates to sleep.
 
| personality |
She continues to be a super happy, smiley baby! She gets excited really easily. It's hilarious!

| new developments |
 She's still smiling like it's going out of style and loves to stand. She has started giggling, which melts my heart every.single.time. She is sitting up pretty well in her bumbo or with assistance, but gets lazy after 5 minutes or so. She also rolled over for the first time at 12 weeks exactly. She did it quite a bit those first couple days but seems to have forgotten how to do it.
 
| likes |
Mama!!! Cuddling, sleeping in our bed, the Mamaroo, being worn in the K'tan, walks, talking to us, baths, and standing!
 
| dislikes |
She doesn't like being cold, hungry, or her reflux medicine. She has some tummy problems (aside from the reflux) that causes her some gassy pain from time to time..and she is NOT a fan, nor are we!
 
--pictures from this past month--







Kisses for sissy!

Not too sure about the bumbo yet...




Olivia, Emerson's BFF! <3


I tried to find jeans like this in my size...














 

Happy 3 months my sweet girl.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment