Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today is not only my very first Mother's Day, but this day holds a very special place in my heart.
It's the anniversary of the BIG fat positive pregnancy test!
 
It's incredibly hard to believe that just a short year ago today we found out we were expecting a little baby and here we are today with the sweetest, most gorgeous, happy, and healthy little one.
 
 
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect baby to call mine.
It truly is my calling in life. I love being her Mommy and cherish each and every moment that
I get to spend with her and my little family. I really am SO blessed!
 
Let's take a little trip down memory lane....
 

 
 



 
 
And to the other fabulous Mothers in my life.
 
 
My mom has been such an amazing and wonderful mother over the years. She has the biggest heart and can never say no, something I love her for. While things haven't always been easy, she's always done the best she can and has continued to be a great role model throughout the ups and downs. She has now been promoted from Mama to Nana and she couldn't be more thrilled, which she never fails to remind us. :) We love her and are so thankful to have her in our lives.
 
 
 
My mother-in-law is equally as wonderful and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful woman that I can also call Mom. She raised a handsome, intelligent, funny, kind, genuine, and chivalrous man that I not only call my husband, but now the BEST father for my sweet girl and for that I am grateful. She is a wonderful Mom and Grandma. We love her!
 
 
 
Finally, but certainly not least are all of the Grandmas in our lives. We have quite a few and each and every one of them holds a special place in our hearts. We love you all!
 
To all the other Mamas in my life, I'm so thankful to call you friends. You're amazing mothers and I hope you have a super fabulous and special day celebrating with your littles.
 
Happy Mother's Day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment