Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chicco Liteway Review

We've been using the Chicco Keyfit travel system since Ellie was born. The car seat has been awesome and we're getting ready to move to a convertible here within the next couple of months. The stroller is great.... to keep at home. It's big, bulky, heavy, and takes up most of my trunk and I have an SUV.
 
So, when heading out of town (for our first getaway with the bean!) for the 4th of July (recap here), we decided it was time to buy a new one. I wanted one that was light, much smaller, convenient, and wouldn't require us to pack our car like a 1,000 piece puzzle. I did some research and debated between the Chicco Liteway and Uppababy G-lite. I was still torn. I needed to test them out.
 
I went to Buy Buy Baby and immediately fell in love with the Liteway. It was light and compactible. It easily folded into ready and store positions. It had a huge sun shade that could basically cover Ellie's whole body if I wanted to. It had an almost straight up seat position, then could recline all the way back down to a sleep-like position. There was still storage room on the bottom. And my favorite part? It came with a cup holder for my red solo cup filled with wine water bottle.
 
SOLD!
 
 
 
The new stroller was perfect for our weekend of festivities. Ellie loved it. We loved it.
Everyone was happy!

 
This stroller stays in my car. We keep the big stroller at home for our evening walks.
 
Now, onto a much harder decision, picking out a convertible car seat!
--Suggestions Welcome-
 
 
VOTE!
 

3 comments:

  1. We love, and buy nothing except, Britax. They are on of the best on the market and we went with a Marathon when N was 12 weeks old. My friends also rave about the Diono, but I love Britax's customer service!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Yeah, I was actually leaning towards Britax for our convertibles. Thanks for the suggestion!! :)

      Delete
  2. Totally with you on the need for something light and easy ... I'm right in central London so almost never drive and had to go from the start with something I could move around easily, Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete