Tuesday, October 29, 2013

9 months!

Our pretty little girl baby is 9 months as of last Friday!
I can't believe that in just three short, short months she is going to be a year.
SO crazy!


 
 

 



And if you've ever wondered how easy it is to take pictures of a mobile baby,
it's not.





...and that's when our photo shoot ended.
 
Miss Ellie...
 
is officially crawling!
(After a few weeks of rocking and taking a small step or two before falling, she's officially got the hang of it.
She's only REALLY been at it for about a week and I swear, she gets faster by the second!)
babbles and screeches all.day.long.
is basically running (read: walking SO fast) with our hands
still loves the boob more than anything, but is really starting to actually enjoy most foods
has started taking baby classes at Gymboree - LOVES them!
weighs in at 22 pounds and 28 3/4 inches long...
...making her in the 95th percentile for weight and 87th percentile for height
sleeps for about 11-12 hours at night and only wakes up once to nurse
(although this was after a good 3-4 weeks of waking up 5+ times a night)
plays tug-o-war with Lily
laughs when she crawls and especially when she walks
gets incredibly mad when you stop walking her
is obsessed with all things that make crinkly noises and anything that doesn't look like a baby toy



My Sweet Pumpkin,

My, oh my, how you've changed so much in the past month! It's clear that you want to be Little Miss Independent and want things your way. It's still rather cute at this point. Ask me again in 16 years though, I'm sure my thoughts will differ. :) You are fascinated with your new crawling capabilities and get rather excited and proud of yourself with this new found independence. Same goes for walking. It's so adorable! You're still very much a Mama's girl and I am still enjoying every single moment. Your sweet little heart is bursting with unconditional love for your Daddy and me. And our love for you grows by the day. It's amazing how much space you've taken up in not only our hearts and lives, but those around you. You've got some pretty amazing grandparents, as well as auntie and uncles (including the honorary aunties and uncles). We love you so, my precious baby. You continue to amaze me daily and I absolutely adore being your Mommy. Love you to the moon and back my sweet Princess!

Love, Mama

  

No comments:

Post a Comment