Saturday, October 19, 2013

Schnepf Farms

To say that I love fall is an understatement.
I'm obsessed. October is my favorite month and I love love love the fall in general.
So, naturally, Ellie already loves the fall.
 
I couldn't wait to take Ellie to her very first pumpkin patch, Schnepf Farms, because I she has always wanted to go. Obvi.
 
Be ready for picture and cuteness overload folks because there were just too many cute ones to choose from. So, why not just post them all!?


 
 
She loves pumpkins!
 

 
 



 
Who needs pumpkins when you have dirt?!


 
 
Seriously?! I die.
 

 

 
Picking out her first pumpkin... and obviously quite proud.



 


 
My relatives.
(I kid.)
 



 

 


 







 
Mommy and Daddy's Lil' Pumpkin

 
 
Happy Fall, Y'all!
Love, The Mullans


Now, please show some love! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment