Sunday, November 9, 2014

35 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Miss Emerson's hearing is fully developed.
Her kidneys are also fully developed.
Most of her physical development is complete, she's simply putting on weight from here on out.
She should weigh about 5.5 pounds.
I'll likely continue to gain about a pound a week and half of it goes directly to baby!
 
 
How far along? 35 weeks (as of Saturday)
 
Baby's size? a coconut - over 18 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 29 pounds
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: I'm back to waking up way too often. I've accepted it. Basically, I won't sleep through the night again for at least another year.

Best moments this past week: There were many, but date night with one of my besties last night what exactly what we both needed. The next time I see her will be in the hospital with her newborn, can't wait!
 
Miss Anything? Sleeping normally.

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: I'm still getting pretty frequent BH contractions. My OB will probably start checking my progress within the next week or two, although..let's be honest, it means nothing. I learned that the hard way with Ellie! In all seriousness though, I really don't think I'm going to make it to 40 weeks given my crazy contractions and this toddler that keeps me so active and on the go alldaylongeverysingledayofmylife.
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: nothing new
 
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....and anxious!

Looking forward to: Emerson's bff is due next week and we're all (Mama especially!) eagerly waiting for her arrival.

 
35 weeks


I swear I only gained 2 pounds this week, despite my extra 10 pound shadow friend you see here.


Help a mama out, will ya?! ;)
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith



No comments:

Post a Comment