Sunday, November 2, 2014

34 weeks | Baby 2.0

What's new?
Miss Emerson's fat layers are rounding out, smoothing out her skin, and preparing to regulate her body temperature after she's born.
Her lungs are continuing to mature.
She pees about a pint a day. I know you were dying to know this.
She should weigh about 5 pounds.
I'll likely continue to gain about a pound a week and half of it goes directly to baby!
 
 
How far along? 34 weeks
 
Baby's size? a butternut squash - about 18 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: I'm down to waking up only once or twice a night, which is so great. But getting and staying comfortable it still a challenge.

Best moments this past week: The diaper sprinkle my mom hosted for us this morning was amazing! It was fun having so many people we love in the same place eating yummy food and celebrating our sweet girl. :)
 
Miss Anything? Mimosas! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of all the guests at our sprinkle enjoying them this morning!

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: I'm still getting pretty frequent BH contractions most nights, which I've learned to accept. They're clearly not going away until I have this baby.
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: Nothing new, but the nighttime has sure become a challenge. I feel amazing pregnancy wise during the day, but by night it's like a completely different body has taken over. I struggle with contractions, pelvic pain, shortness of breath, and acid reflux.
 
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: My crazy hormonal emotions have simmered, which I'm sure everyone around me is happy to hear!

Looking forward to: Date night with JP tonight! Let's hope my symptoms stay at bay.

 
34 weeks

 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment