Saturday, November 29, 2014

38 weeks | Baby 2.0

What's new?
Miss Emerson's organs are mature and prepared for the outside world.
She should weigh over 6.5 pounds.
Her movement is slowing down (which led to a short trip to L&D this week), but that's just because she's simply running out of room in there!

One of the outtakes from this week's photoshoot.

 
| my girls |
 
 
How far along? 38 weeks
 
Baby's size? pumpkin -- about 19.5 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 31 pounds
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: I'm back to waking up way too often. I've accepted it. Basically, I won't sleep through the night again for at least another year.

Best moments this past week: Thanksgiving was so great! Lots of yummy food and quality time with family. We also bought a new car (2013 GMC Terrain SLT) and I went black Friday shopping with my mom, both of which unimpressed my 9 month pregnant body.
 
Miss Anything? Sushi and wine, still...

Movement: I still feel her movements every day, but they're not as often or powerful. This of course made me panic and my OB sent me into labor and delivery for a non stress test (NST) on Tuesday. She thankfully passed no problem!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: The NST picked up on some contractions, but I apparently wasn't feeling them! I do tend to feel painful ones at night though. My OB also started checking for progress and I'm only 1cm so far, which really means nothing. I was 3cm and 100% for several weeks before I went into labor with Ellie! The numbers are such a mind game, never fails.
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: Nothing new!
 
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Super happy! :)

Looking forward to: Meeting baby girl! I can't believe we're down to the final two weeks.
 
38 weeks
 
 
The OCD in me knows this is off centered, but in my defense I thought Ellie and I would be taking up more space on the right. Whatev.. love this photo! :)

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
   

No comments:

Post a Comment