Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dreaming Big

I have a couple posts I'm working on and will be posting soon.

Unit then..

Seriously?! I die.


I can't believe this BABY girl turns O-N-E just one short week from today!!!
Cue the tears.


These were taken last weekend at a car show put on by a car enthusiast group my father-in-law is a part of. It was a gorgeous day and the Biltmore Resort was the perfect location!

She wanted to walk everywhere. Shocker.

She was just like any other person there walking around, checking out the cars. She was of course picking out the future car her incredibly handsome, intelligent, doctor husband will buy her when she's 65 and I let her move out of the house. Dreaming big, y'all! 

Speaking of car shows, we're off to another big car auction in Scottsdale.
You wanna know how it's January in Scottsdale?
Take a drive and admire the million dollar cars you see perusing the streets.
I definitely married into a car family. It's fun, they're starting to grow on me.

Plus, I have to be on the lookout for Ellie's future doctor husband.

Also, as they do every quarter, Top Baby Blogs reset.
So, please, please, pretty please....VOTE! :)


It takes two simple clicks. Click on the link, then the owl on the left. 
Thanks loves.

xxoo




No comments:

Post a Comment