Tuesday, July 22, 2014

29 Years | 29 Things

In light of my 29 birthday yesterday and trying (failing) to be a more frequent blogger, I decided to share 29 things with you, my two readers!
 
In no particular order, 29 things about the woman behind the live.laugh.love.baby.
 
1. I love Britney Spears. No shame.
 
2. The spicier, the better. Everything.
 
3. I'm a total wino. I'd gladly pass up any other beverage if it were socially acceptable to drink wine with all meals. Kidding, people!
 
4. I have an irrational fear of bees. It's real bad.
 
5. I'm obsessed with all holidays and color coordinating outfits for each.
My poor girls are doomed - holiday and sister coordinating outfits?! Yes, please!
 
6. I am extremely indecisive and struggle to make most decisions.
 
7. I changed my major 3 times before settling on education. Point proven.
 
8. I'm really crafty, but give me a needle and thread and I'm screwed.
 
9. Dirty Dancing will always be my favorite movie of all time.
 
10. My husband and I were good friends for an entire year before deciding to go on our first date.
 
11. I am double jointed in my arms.
 
12. I have an unhealthy obsession with Hot Tamales and Buffalo Wing Pretzel Bites.
 
13. I danced and played softball growing up.
 
14. I graduated at the top of my class - Summa cum Laude, thank you very much. ;)
 
15. I've been to most tropical beach destinations in Mexico.
 
16. I've lost and gained friendships over the years, but I can confidently say that in the midst of all of this, I learned what a true friend is and am thankful to have few friends that I call my BEST.
 
17. I am extremely emotional and take to heart (both happy and sad) things I read, hear, and watch, even when it has nothing to do with me.
 
18. I taught 1st-4th grades for 6 years.
 
19. I despise, like really despise doing laundry. Worst chore ever!
 
20. I can't stand most of today's Disney movies. Bring back the classics please.
 
21. I can say the alphabet backwards.
 
22. I could probably live off of sandwiches. And sushi. And wine.
 
23. I finally have my dream job, a SAHM.
 
24. I want to write children's books someday. I have the ideas - I just need to put pen to paper.
 
25. I am the best person I know at flip cup, thank you my young-twenty-something-self.
 
26. I have a very type-A personality and tend to struggle going with the flow.
 
27. I love being pregnant after first tri. Even better, I'm one of those.
I loved labor, delivery, and my hospital stay. I can't wait to do it again!
 
28. Though I'm exactly where I wanted to be by 29, I'm terrified of 30.
 
29. I was given the greatest gift on Earth; the gift of motherhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment