Sunday, July 6, 2014

17 weeks | Baby 2 .0

What's new?
Peanut has his or her very own fingerprints.
Baby has started putting on some lbs.
Cartilage is turning into bone.


How far along? 17 weeks (as of Saturday)
Baby's size? onion (yuck!) - a little over 5 inches in length
Total weight gain: 7ish pounds - not entirely sure (I want to know) after our vacation this weekend.

Maternity clothes? Yep. I'm officially wearing maternity clothes more than half the time.

Sleep: Great one night, not so much the next.

Best moments this past week: We had several birthday celebrations for my sweet husband this past week. We also had an amazing 4-day weekend at the Flagstaff cabin. We've made our 4th of July celebration an annual one, spending the day/evening at the country club. We love this little tradition of ours and enjoyed a weekend full of cool weather, games, good food, fireworks, family, drinks (for eveeeeryone else, but me!) and fun!
Miss Anything? I would have liked to enjoy a glass of wine or two on the Fourth, but the desire has passed and I'm still doing A-Okay without alcohol.

Movement: I still feel itty bitty flutters when I'm laying down, but there haven't been any indefinite kicks just yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. I think I'm slowly getting my appetite back though, so that's a plus!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get occasional Braxton Hicks contractions.
Gender: Still 110% positive it's a boy according to my mama instincts. :) We'll find out for sure on July 16th!

Symptoms: I'm finally starting to feel a lot more like myself. Thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? It's more than half way out and occasionally noticeable through my shirt. Seriously?? How did that happen already?!

Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!


Looking forward to: Our Chicago vacation. We aren't going until the end of August, but it's on my mind since we just booked our tickets this week. I love that we're able to travel with Ellie and experience new vacations with her. :)

17 weeks


No chalkboard picture this week since we were in Flagstaff.
The greenery backdrop will have to do instead.

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith



1 comment:

  1. You are looking great. Glad that you all can enjoy the Flag house on the 4th!
    Ask Martha about Chicago. It is a great city!

    ReplyDelete