Monday, July 21, 2014

19 weeks | Baby 2 .0


(a teeny tiny bit late -- written Saturday)
 
What's new?
Baby GIRL is starting to grow hair on her beautiful little head. 
Her brain is rapidly growing and developing sensory skills.
Her legs and arms are now proportionate to the rest of her body.
All of her organs are absolutely perfect and according to the ultrasound tech at our anatomy scan this week, she's textbook perfect.
Duhhh, as if we didn't know that already.


How far along? 19 weeks
 
Baby's size? mango, yum!!  - about 6 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 10 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep. I'm officially wearing maternity clothes more than half the time.

Sleep: It's been getting much better, hallelujah!

Best moments this past week: Finding out this sweet girl is perfectly healthy at our anatomy scan was hands down the best moment, though date night dinner at Benihanna and ordering all of our nursery furniture comes in second. :)
 
Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement: Up until the past couple of days, I'd only been feeling the very occasional rolling like movements. We found out at my anatomy scan that I have an anterior placenta, which makes total sense. I wasn't expecting to feel much for at least another month or so, but lo and behold! This sweet princess starting kicking me tonight. I can only feel it when I'm laying down, but even Daddy got to feel her for the first time!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. My appetite seems to have disappeared though yet again. I typically only want one food for each meal and if I'm not able to have it, then I'm not hungry. This never happened with Ellie, so it can be frustrating, but at least I'm still gaining weight!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. The Braxton hicks contractions seem to have simmered down too.
 
Gender: Well, my mama instincts are one for two! This babe is a GIRL!

Symptoms: Nada! I honestly don't really feel anything pregnancy related. If I didn't have a belly growing outward by the second, I'd never know.
 
Belly Button in or out? It's still halfway there.

Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: Typically, very happy. But the last couple days have been really emotional.


Looking forward to: Celebrating my birthday this week! Lots of fun dinners planned with friends and family. :)


19 weeks
 

And I'd love you forever if you'd take 2 seconds to vote for us! :)
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 

1 comment: