Saturday, July 26, 2014

20 weeks | Baby 2 .0

 
HALFWAY!!
Seriously? How did that happen?!
 
What's new?
Baby girl is halfway done!
She's working on creating the meconium that we will be oh so blessed to experience upon her first diaper change or two.
Her little lady parts are fully formed and functioning.
She's learning how to swallow as well.


How far along? 20 weeks
 
Baby's size? banana - about 6.5 inches in size from crown to baby butt - 10 inches from head to toe
 
Total weight gain: 11.5 pounds, yikes!

Maternity clothes? Yep. I'm officially wearing maternity clothes more than half the time.

Sleep: It still going well, knock on wood! 

Best moments this past week: The entire week was great! It was full of several birthday celebrations with all my favorite people and the fun isn't even over yet! I also found out that the school I recently left to become a SAHM won several awards this week based off of last year. There were quite a few awards, but one of the biggest being Imagine School's NATIONAL school of the year. This award is such a great honor and I'm so proud of the staff I worked with to make it come true. Also, my 3rd grade team from last year earned 3rd place for highest student growth. Those that know me, know that this wasn't an easy feat. Last year was rough, but even so I loved those kiddos and I'm SO proud of how far they came.
 
Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement: Yep. I still only feel her kicking when I'm laying down at this point, but I'm grateful for feeling anything at all with my anterior placenta.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I still get random waves of nausea every once in a while. Food typically doesn't sound good though, so I still struggle eating from time to time. No clue where all these lbs are coming from, though I'm sure the mounds-literally- of Starburst aren't helping!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. The Braxton hicks contractions seem to have simmered down too.
 
Gender: Peanut is most certainly a girl. We're still debating between a couple names. Hopefully she'll have one by delivery day! ;) 

Symptoms: Not much. I have a lot more energy, which is freaking great. It's about time!
 
Belly Button in or out? It's still halfway there.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Starting the nursery. We've ordered our furniture and the crib already came in -- shocker considering how long we had to wait for Ellie's furniture. We bought all the paint today and JP started clearing out the office/workout room to make room for the new nursery.

20 weeks

 
 
I'm seriously terrified of the size that is yet to come if I'm already this big and this babe is only half baked!! Please no judging from her on out, folks.
 
--you know the deal :)
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment