Sunday, June 8, 2014

13 Weeks | Baby 2 .0

What's new?
Peanut is working on her vocal cords, which if they're anything like Ellie's, we're in BIG trouble!
Teeth are forming.
She already has little unique fingerprints.
She's about 3 inches long and weighs in at a whopping ounce! :) 
 
How far along? 13 weeks

Baby's size? peach - about 3 inches
 
Total weight gain: 4 pounds, thank you California

Maternity clothes? Yep. I can still wear all of my normal clothes, but I continue to wear the occasional maternity shirt. I busted out some of my maternity shorts as well; not my proudest moment at 13 weeks.

Sleep: Hit or miss. Some nights great, others not so much. Ellie has started sleeping in closer to 7 though, so that's a plus, right?!

Best moment this past week: My NT scan on Friday was great! Peanut was super active, sucking its thumb, picking it's nose (total BOY says JP - we shall see!), and wiggling all around. She measured a few days ahead, but all measurements were perfect and baby is healthy!! :) Here are a few pictures!


 
Baby was flipping us off picking its nose.
 

We threw my mom a 50th surprise party tonight as well. We were expecting about 35 people and close to 30 showed up. Everyone had such a great night and we enjoyed celebrating her big day! Pictures to come!
 
Miss Anything? Still missing my daily deli meat sandwiches big time!

Movement: I definitely feel Peanut wiggling around. It's more than the little butterfly movements and more like legit moving and kicking around, though still not visible from the outside.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Smells are still super intense though.

Labor Signs: nope!
 
Gender: I'm thinking girl (if my she/her comments aren't a give away), but it's obviously too soon to find out. I'm beginning to think that maybe it's just subconsciously though since we already have a girl. I'm not nearly as positive as I was with Ellie at this point.

Symptoms: I'm still really tired every single day all day long. The headaches are pretty rough, but luckily not daily and the nausea is few and far between. Though 1st tri was a definite struggle and very comparable to 1st tri with Ellie, so far none of the symptoms have been as bad.
 
Belly Button in or out? Definitely in, but it's already popping out a big on the inside..since I basically look 25 weeks pregnant.

Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!


Looking forward to: A non-stressful/busy week - the first one since school has been out. We don't have many plans and I love it!

13 weeks

In my defense, while I am looking far too pregnant in general, this was taken at 10pm at night, after stuffing my face during my Mom's surprise party for 5 hours.

Please vote for us! :)

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment