Sunday, June 22, 2014

15 weeks | Baby 2 .0

What's new?
All of Peanut's joints and limbs can move now.
Baby's body is becoming more proportionate.
Baby's eyelids are still fused shut, but they can sense light.
Not much else is going on, other than rapid development!
Grow, Peanut, grow!


How far along? 15 weeks
 
Baby's size? orange- about 4 inches in size
 
Total weight gain: 5 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep. I'm officially wearing maternity clothes about half the time.

Sleep: HORRIBLE.

Best moment this past week: Date night with my little family tonight. It was perfect and just what I've needed.
 
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular.

Movement: I still feel Peanut on my left side on and off all day. Movements are faint and definitely there, though not visible from the outside.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Most food pretty much always sounds gross though -- unless it's a smoothie or almond chocolate milk.

Labor Signs: Technically, no. However, I started feeling occasional Braxton Hicks contractions this week, which is WAY earlier than I ever felt them with Ellie. They're usually similar, though more painful, than regular cramps. Last weekend it was real bad though-I couldn't move, breathe, and I was crying. No fun!
 
Gender: Still 110% positive it's a boy according to my mama instincts. :)

Symptoms: Just the occasional BH's, still occasionally nauseous in the mornings, but the dreadful migraines are the only thing I'm really hating at the moment.
 
Belly Button in or out? It's on its way out - about half way there.

Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: I know teaching like the back of my hand, so learning my new role as an appraisal underwriter is a bit stressful. My plan is to only work about 10 hours or so a week, all from home, but I'll feel a lot more at ease when this too comes naturally. Other than that, happy! :)


Looking forward to: My next appointment on Tuesday.

15 weeks



http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith

  

No comments:

Post a Comment