Saturday, August 2, 2014

21 weeks | Baby 2 .0


What's new?

Baby girl's taste buds are in working order. So far she prefers Hot Tamales, buffalo dip, buffalo pretzel crisps, smoothies, and Mexican food. I hope her spicy preference isn't an indication of a feisty personality! ;)
She weighs about a quarter of a pound.
She has eyebrows and eyelids.
Baby girl's a night owl, just like Mommy and Daddy!


How far along? 21 weeks
 
Baby's size? So funny story, sorta. My baby brain (ya heard of it? It's real. I swear.) thought baby was the size of a banana this week, but that was actually LAST week. So, when I made my board I wrote banana, but technically baby is the size of a carrot - 10.5 inches - or a really large banana? Maybe...?? Yes! Go with it.
 
Total weight gain: 12.5 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time.

Sleep: It's still going well.

Best moments this past week: The week overall was great, full of lots of fun playdates and lunches. :)
 
Miss Anything? Nope!

Movement: Tons! I still only feel her kicking when I'm laying down at this point, but I'm grateful for feeling anything at all with my anterior placenta.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, though I'm still really picky and I'm struggling to enjoy healthy food (other than my smoothies).

Labor Signs: Technically, no. Very few BH contractions come and go.
 
Gender: Girl! Still struggling to make a definite decision about her name.

Symptoms: Not much, just loving pregnancy! JP says I'm in nesting mode, but I think that's just because I'm harassing politely reminding him about the nursery. Haha!
 
Belly Button in or out? It's still halfway out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Continuing to make nursery progress.

 
21 weeks


Though, remember. A really big banana!
 I almost made a new board.
But ain't nobody got time for that.

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith




No comments:

Post a Comment