Sunday, August 10, 2014

22 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Baby girl can hear outside noises.
Her face is fully formed.
She should be (let's plead, hope, pray!!!) sleeping in regular cycles 12-14 hours a day.
Baby girl should weigh about a pound.
Though her eyes have been formed, they haven't reached baby blue status.... yet.  ;)


How far along? 22 weeks (as of yesterday)
 
Baby's size? a spaghetti squash - 11 inches
 
Total weight gain: 14 pounds, lovely.

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time. Though I'm still able to rock the bella band or hair tie trick with most of my shorts/jeans.

Sleep: It's still going well, though I usually pee 2-3 times a night.

Best moments this past week: Getting a lot done around the house - organizing, decluttering, donating, painting baby's nursery - may not be great for the normal person, but for my type-A pregnant self, it felt amazing! We've had a great little family weekend as well. :)
 
Miss Anything? Non-pregnancy related, but I missed teaching this week. It hit home with all the kiddos going back to school on Monday. Though come October I know I'd be singing an entirely different tune!

Movement: Tons, mostly when I'm laying down and occasionally when I'm sitting.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.

Labor Signs: Technically, no. Very few BH contractions come and go.
 
Gender: Girl! I think we're officially down to two names; getting closer!

Symptoms: Not a whole lot other than packing on the lbs and peeing like it's going out of style.
 
Belly Button in or out? It's still halfway out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Honestly, I've been super emotional and hormonal. Oh, the joys of pregnancy!

Looking forward to: Chicago! I know it's still 2.5 weeks away, but I'm getting really excited!

22 weeks
 
the board was JP's idea, as if you couldn't tell already :)
 
 
You know the deal.. THANKS!
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith      
 


No comments:

Post a Comment