Saturday, August 23, 2014

24 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Peanut has reached viability week!
Though we want her to stay put much longer (though it's okay if you want to come a tiny bit early, Baby Girl, like two weeks would be great), this is a big milestone and we're glad to have reached it. :)
She weighs about 1 1/3 pounds.
Her brain is quickly developing.
Her skin is becoming more pink and opaque, rather than translucent, looking more and more like a real baby (as opposed to fake, right?).
She's still tiny, but as we can all see below, she's (and by she, I mean I am) working on packing on the lbs.


How far along? 24 weeks
 
Baby's size? an ear of corn - about 12 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 17 pounds, lovely.

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time. Though I'm still able to rock the bella band or hair tie trick with most of my shorts/jeans.

Sleep: I officially can't sleep with out my pregnancy pillow and getting comfortable is becoming difficult.

Best moments this past week: Last night JP and I had a date night sans our toddler baby. We went to Flemming's and while it may have just been dinner, alone time is never something we take for granted these days. :)
 
Miss Anything? Nope.

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not consistently, though I was all of a sudden grossed out by all meat at dinner last night. I was the girl that ordered a salad at a steakhouse (though, let's be honest, I wouldn't have ordered a steak anyway!). With chipotle cheddar mac and cheese. Followed by chocolate lava cake (I don't even like chocolate!). Pregnant, much?

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I had a day or two with a ton of BH contractions this week though.
 
Gender: Girl! And I *think* we've decided on a name. :)

Symptoms: Nothing has changed. Basically, gaining weight and being uncomfortable in certain situations and/or times of day. This belly is starting to get in the way of things!
 
Belly Button in or out? We've reached past the halfway mark, though it hasn't completely popped yet.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy most of the time, though today being our sweet second baby's edd anniversary has been a bit emotional.

Looking forward to: Dinner with one of my bff's tonight and CHICAGO on Thursday!!

24 weeks
 

 
Please vote for us, friends!! 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith



No comments:

Post a Comment