Saturday, August 16, 2014

23 weeks | Baby 2.0

What's new?
Baby girl can sense movement well enough to feel me dancing, with Ellie - all.day.long.
She weighs more than a pound.
The loud noises (aka barking!) she hears now *hopefully* won't phase her outside the womb.
Her lungs are preparing to learn how to breathe.
 


How far along? 23 weeks
 
Baby's size? grapefruit - over 11 inches in length, because apparently grapefruits of this size truly do exist.
 
Total weight gain: 15 pounds, lovely.

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time. Though I'm still able to rock the bella band or hair tie trick with most of my shorts/jeans.

Sleep: It's still going well, though I usually pee 2-3 times a night.

Best moments this past week: We had a great little family date night at the Quarter - Zinburger (uh-mazing!!!) for dinner, the splash pad, and froyo, yo!
 
Miss Anything? I know quite a few people that are in Vegas this weekend and I'm uber jealous. I definitely don't miss "the scene" and haven't in years, but there's just something about sin city that gets this mama all giddy inside! So, I definitely miss Vegas even though we were just there in March. It will be quite a while before we head back again! Sad day.

Movement: Tons! Baby girl is crazy, folks!
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! In fact, I'm currently drooling over the Mexican food I'm about to eat at dinner with my girlfriends!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. Very few BH contractions come and go.
 
Gender: Girl!

Symptoms: Nothing has changed. Basically, gaining weight and peeing, both like they're going out of style!
 
Belly Button in or out? It's still halfway out.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy!

Looking forward to: My next OB appointment on Tuesday.

23 weeks
 

 
 

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith

    

No comments:

Post a Comment