Saturday, September 6, 2014

26 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Peanut weighs close to 2 pounds.
She continues to practice her breathing techniques in preparation for breathing outside the womb.
Her ears are better developed and more sensitive to outside sounds.
Time to break out the classical music again. ;)
(It's still up for debate whether or not this had any impact on Ellie, though she does love to sing!)
Her eyes are forming and will soon open.
She has purrrtty long eyelashes she'll be able to tease us with before we know it!
 


How far along? 26 weeks
 
Baby's size? a head of lettuce - about 14 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 20 pounds, lovely. I'm about 2 pounds away from tossing our scale into the trash.

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time. Though I'm still able to rock the bella band or hair tie trick with most of my shorts/jeans.

Sleep: I'm still relatively uncomfortable, but sleep the last few days has been AMAZING now that I'm back in my own bed. We loved our trip, but oh.my.gosh. how I took my bed for granted!

Best moments this past week: The rest of our Chicago trip was awesome, though also very exhausting! Traveling with a 19 month old toddler that makes the energizer bunny look like a slow poke is no joke, my friends. There were so many things we wanted to do/see, but didn't get to because we usually needed to go around her needs and eating/napping schedules.
 
Miss Anything? With so many great restaurants, I reeeeally missed wine during our trip. Like REALLY missed it.

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get occasional BH contractions.
 
Gender: Girl

Symptoms: I'm still having a lot of sciatic and back pain in general. By this point with Ellie I was already seeing my chiropractor weekly, but I was really hoping to avoid that this time around. It's just not new insurance + outrageous office fees + stay at home mom budget friendly! We'll see how long that lasts...
 
Belly Button in or out? We've reached past the halfway mark, though it hasn't completely popped yet.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: RELAXING! I swear, I need a vacation from my vacation. We bought a ton of stuff for the nursery today, so I'm excited to begin crafting and decorating. :)

26 weeks



Votes reset quarterly, so I'd love, love, love you forever if you took two seconds to
vote for us on TBB. Thanks, friends. xxoo
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful name, beautiful mama, and praying for a healthy, beautiful baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete