Wednesday, September 3, 2014

25 weeks | Baby 2.0

We're in Chicago this week, so while I'm starting this bumpdate, I
 probably won't finish and post it until we return mid-next week.
 
What's new?
Peanut weighs at least a whopping 1.5 pounds!
She continues to put on lots of baby fat.
She has lots of hair, which has a distinct color and texture
(strawberry blond and curly like Ellie, maybe?).
She can sense her surroundings and distinguish from up and down.
 


How far along? 25 weeks (as of Saturday)
 
Baby's size? cauliflower, JP's favorite! ;) - about 13.5 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 18 pounds, lovely.

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time. Though I'm still able to rock the bella band or hair tie trick with most of my shorts/jeans.

Sleep: I officially can't sleep with out my pregnancy pillow and I struggle to get/stay comfortable.

Best moments this past week: We've had a couple fun and busy days in Chicago thus far -- sightseeing around the city, walking, eating yummy food, walking, riding rides at the Navy Pier, visiting with friends, and more walking. :)
 
Miss Anything? A legit cold cut sandwich -- I've been a lot more lax this pregnancy when it's come to a few things (other than the necessary caffeine for my headaches, I was a obsessive rule follower when pregnant with Ellie - ya know, first pregnancy crazy!). This time around I've eaten (cooked) sushi, quite a few (cooked/toasted) deli meat sandwiches, and a Costco hot dog that I had to have, gasp!

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get occasional BH contractions.
 
Gender: Girl and she does have a name, will share soon.. :)

Symptoms: My sciatica has been terrible, especially with all this walking around the city!
 
Belly Button in or out? We've reached past the halfway mark, though it hasn't completely popped yet.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: The rest of our trip here in Chicago!

25 weeks



http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
  

No comments:

Post a Comment