Sunday, September 28, 2014

29 weeks | Baby 2.0

What's new?
Though I haven't been able to feel them yet, baby girl is likely hiccupping.
Her lungs and muscles continue to get stronger and mature.
Her head is getting bigger to accommodate for all the room her genius little brain needs.
She should weigh at least 2.5 pounds.
 
 
How far along? 29  (plus 1 day since I'm posting this a day late)
 
Baby's size? an butternut squash - over 15 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 23 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep! All my shirts are maternity these days and I still wear both my maternity and regular jeans.

Sleep: UGH. Sleeping still sucks.

Best moments this past week: I loved showering my bestie at her baby shower yesterday. It was so great to see her be in the spotlight and enjoy all the fun things that come along with being a first time Mama. I'm SO excited that Baby Girl and Emerson will only be a monthish apart...future besties for sure. :)
 
Miss Anything? I miss normal sleep. I can't sleep on my stomach (the only way I can truly get comfortable), my pregnancy pillow is failing me left and right, I toss and turn all night. I just want a full night's sleep before Em is here because Lord knows I won't see one of those again for a LONG time.

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get BH contractions every so often.
 
Gender: Girl

Symptoms: I'm still dealing with restless leg syndrome, peeing everyfiveminutesalldaylong, and pelvic pain. I'm also to the point of just feeling SO, SO pregnant. I'm not necessarily uncomfortable all day, but I struggle getting up and down from a sitting position, holding Ellie, and other random things like painting my toenails! Not to mention, I have a feeling I'm only a hot second away from the pregnant waddle.
 
Belly Button in or out? Still half in, half out.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: OCTOBER! It's my favorite month of the year and looking at my calendar, we literally have something going on just about every day this month between playdates, baby gym, family outings, parties, festivals, etc. I know it's a total cliché, but I seriously LOVE this time of year.

29 weeks
 

 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith

 

No comments:

Post a Comment