Saturday, September 13, 2014

27 weeks | Baby 2.0

Hellloooo 3rd trimester!
Baby girl is due exactly 3 months from today.
91 days to go.
Well, hopefully less. I'm really hoping this sweet babe comes a week or two early.
 
What's new?
Emerson weighed in at 2.7 pounds at our follow-up anatomy scan yesterday (details below).
She's measuring right on track according to the ultrasound tech.
She can open and close her eyes--pretty sure they were open during our ultrasound yesterday!
It was WEIRD.
Her brain is super active, just like her itty bitty ADHD body.
She's probably sucking her thumb by this point.

And I think we may have a little diver on our hands.

 


How far along? 27 weeks
 
Baby's size? a head of cauliflower- about 14.5 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 20.5 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep, most of the time. I'm getting REAL sick of my maternity wardrobe REAL fast.

Sleep: I've been sleeping much better lately, though I still pee seventy-eight thousand times a night.

Best moments this past week: Seeing our sweet girl at our anatomy scan! We needed to have a follow-up scan to check on my anterior (possible previa) placenta. Placenta previa can potentially lead to quite a few complications, particularly a C-section, amongst other things. So, we were really hoping for good news! As it turns out, while it is anterior, it's no where near my cervix and therefore definitely not placenta previa. YAY! Though baby girl was breech, so she has approximately 3 months to flip her little body upside down!
 
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular.

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get BH contractions every so often. I had them yesterday pretty consistently for a good hour or so. I may or may not have been freaking out.
 
Gender: Girl

Symptoms: My back pain has calmed down and I've been overall more comfortable, hallelujah! *knockonwood*
 
Belly Button in or out? It's popped out, but still on the inside. Yeah, just try to picture that one.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Seeing my girlfriends tomorrow. :)

27 weeks


 
You know the deal. :)
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment