Saturday, September 20, 2014

28 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Baby Girl's brain is hard at work developing millions of little neurons.
She blinks her eyes and can probably depict light through the womb.
She should weigh about 2 1/4 pounds, but we know she's likely past that based on our last ultrasound.
 
 
How far along? 28 weeks
 
Baby's size? an eggplant - about 14.8 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 21.5 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep! All my shirts are maternity these days and I still wear both my maternity and regular jeans.

Sleep: UGH. I jinxed myself last week. Basically.. I don't sleep. It's SO hard to get and stay comfortable.

Best moments this past week: There were quite a few.. finding out I passed my glucose test (I was REALLY surprised!), lunch and a girly movie with my fav, some fun playdates, and lots of quality family time today. :)
 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach!!!!!!!!!!

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: Technically, no. I still get BH contractions every so often.
 
Gender: Girl

Symptoms: The restless leg feeling! It's not easy to describe, but I got it with Ellie too and it's m i s e r a b l e. This is partially why I have a difficult time sleeping. The nightly leg cramps aren't helping either.
 
Belly Button in or out? It's half in, half out and quite the sight.

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery -- SO close and I'm in LOVE!!! I can't wait to share it. :) And showering one of my verrry best friends at her baby shower next weekend.

28 weeks
 
 
-- VOTE --
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith


No comments:

Post a Comment