Sunday, October 12, 2014

31 weeks | Baby 2.0

What's new?
Miss Emerson is super active.
It literally feels (and looks) like she's doing cartwheels in there!
She's filling out. All I can think about it Ellie's chunky little rolls in the early days!
She should weigh close to 3.5 and is about to head into a major growth spurt.
Looks like we'll both be packing on the lbs!
 
 
How far along? 31 weeks (post written on Saturday)
 
Baby's size? a pineapple - over 16 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: still at 24 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: UGH. Sleeping still sucks.

Best moments this past week: My closest girlfriends surprised me with a little sprinkle last weekend. It was intimate and perfect. Thank you to one of my VERY best friends, Lauren, putting together the whole thing and to all of my girlfriends that were able to make it!! I was SO surprised and it meant more to me than you know!!

 
Miss Anything? SLEEP. I just want to sleep normally and through the night. :(

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: I'm still getting the occasional BH contractions, but luckily they've calmed down since last week. I'm pretty sure drinking my weight in water each day has become my saving grace on this front.
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: Same things, though the waves of nausea have resurfaced. Even so, I'm still loving pregnancy, minus the out of whack hormones (this is probably an understatement) and lack of sleep!
 
Belly Button in or out? Well.. I think it's officially "popped!"

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I plead the fifth.

Looking forward to: I was really excited for a night out with friends and a day date with the hubs tomorrow since Ellie was going to stay at my mom's for the night. BUT, alas, she has developed a cold and isn't feeling well. So, change of plans! My mom is coming over and we're going to see Gone Girl after she's in bed. While I was looking forward to our plans, our sweet babe is our number one priority. I am RIDICULOUSLY excited to see this move though!

31 weeks

Don't mind the lack of quality this week. My camera is apparently dead and my charger was in the suitcase that was stolen on our way back from Chicago.
Looks like I'll be buying a new charger tomorrow!

http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment