Thursday, October 16, 2014

Top 10 Reasons To Have A December Baby

In my attempt at becoming a better blogger, I've started brainstorming post ideas that will begin to make their appearance, beginning with this little gem.

I'll be honest, having a December baby wasn't my first choice, but as I''ve learned, things don't always go as planned. However, since becoming pregnant I've realized a handful of REALLY great things about having a December baby.
 
 
TOP 10 REASONS TO HAVE A BABY IN
DECEMBER
 
10. Cute summer maternity clothing.
 
9. Showing off sharing a newborn baby with family over the holidays.
 
8. Now that I'm beginning to get really big and chasing (read: waddling) after a toddler, we're out of the summer months and into cooler weather.
 
7. Having one baby girl in January and another in December makes use of the same seasonal clothing we already have. Total money saver!
 
6.We'll have the cutest family/newborn card to send out for the holidays.
Maybe? Still debating if we plan on sending cards our early or late this year.
 
5. Big ol' belly for Halloween.
I foresee a lot of orange paint in my near future.
 
4. Plenty of time to get back into shape before bikini season.
 
3. Having a baby just a few weeks before the year ends? HELLO TAX DEDUCTION!
 
2. Three words: pumpkin pie (and) stuffing.
Ain't nobody going to judge a 9 month pregnant woman for eating her body weight on Thanksgiving.
 
1. I couldn't think of a better Christmas gift if I tried. We will most certainly be counting our blessings this holiday season.

 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 


 

1 comment:

  1. My husband's birthday is Dec. 16th. He always says that he felt like his birthday got lumped in with Christmas, but from what I can tell that just meant he was extra spoiled with gifts ;) he also has said that it's the best time of year because he has two big celebrations in one month. So there's that. I think there's pretty much good and bad with every month. My son's birthday is the day before Halloween... I see a lot of costume parties in our future...oh and I had to laugh ooh and I had to laugh at #3. So true!

    ReplyDelete