Sunday, October 19, 2014

32 weeks | Baby 2.0


What's new?
Miss Emerson now has toenails and fingernails.
She has lots of hair by this point, which we already knew based on past ultrasounds.
She should weigh close to 4 pounds.
I'll likely continue to gain about a pound a week and half of it goes directly to baby!
 
 
How far along? 32 weeks
 
Baby's size? a squash - over 16.5 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 25.5 pounds
 
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just about all of my outfits these days are maternity.

Sleep: UGH. I love being pregnant by day, I despise it at night for this exact reason. Sleeping sucks!

Best moments this past week: Honestly, I've just loved being outside. It's FINALLY cooled down enough that we're back to enjoying outside playdates and walking to our neighborhood park every evening.  
 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach. I'm convinced that if I could just lay on my stomach, all my sleeping problems would be solved.

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope

Labor Signs: I still get occasional BH contractions. I'm pretty sure Emerson moved from breech to head down last weekend based on her kicks, which my OB agreed to at my appointment this week. Let's hope she stays there! Speaking of appointments, we're down to going every 2 weeks already! I can't believe it!
 
Gender: girl

Symptoms: Nothing new!
 
Belly Button in or out? out

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I plead the fifth - again.

Looking forward to: Taking Ellie to the pumpkin patch tomorrow, hanging out with one of my besties before these crazy newborns take over our lives, and spending some time with Ellie's nanny (that's moving to Texas in a couple weeks and we are SO heartbroken!!).

 
32 weeks

 
Vote for us on TBB!
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment