Sunday, October 5, 2014

30 weeks | Baby 2.0

Wait, what?? Seriously.... THIRTY WEEKS?
I can't believe we're already into the final countdown.
How the heck did that happen so fast??!!
 
What's new?
Miss Emerson is now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Her skin is less wrinkly and smoothing out.
Her eyesight continues to develop.
She should weigh at least 3 pounds or so.
 
 
How far along? 30 weeks
 
Baby's size? a large cabbage - over 15.5 inches in length
 
Total weight gain: 24 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep! All my shirts are maternity these days and I think I'm just about past the point of being able to wear my regular jeans. Booo.

Sleep: UGH. Sleeping still sucks.

Best moments this past week: We had many, but our Thursday morning playdate is pretty high up there. We went to the Idea Museum and it was seriously the coolest place for kids (of all ages!). We loved it so much we bought a membership and took Daddy back today!
 
Miss Anything? SLEEP. I know I need to just get over it, but it's a cruel, cruel joke that pregnant women don't sleep well at the end. We're about to give up our nights entirely, the least our bodies can do for us is allow us to get some decent sleep before baby!

Movement: All.day.long.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: The BH contractions have really started picking up the last few nights in both consistency and intensity. They also woke me from my precious sleep yesterday morning. They were so bad I began timing them and honestly thought I might need to head to L&D. Thankfully they went away about 2 hours later.
 
Gender: Girl

Symptoms: Same old, same old. RLS, pelvic pain, peeing every .02 seconds, and apparently frequent (and painful!!!) BH contractions.
 
Belly Button in or out? Well.. I think it's officially "popped!"

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: This week has been a whole whirlwind of emotions!

Looking forward to: Celebrating my good girlfriend's birthday tonight and then brunch with one of my bests tomorrow!

30 weeks
 
note to self.. don't take pictures at night anymore
 
 
http://www.topbabyblogs.com/cgi-bin/topblogs/in.cgi?id=bfaith



No comments:

Post a Comment