Sunday, August 5, 2012

Good-bye Summer

It's officially that time of year, the start of a brand new school year.

I met most of my adorable little 3rd graders at Open House last week. I seriously loved every single one of them and I have some fabulous parents. I'm really, really pumped for this year. There were definitely quite a few ups and downs teaching 4th grade last year. However, it was a great learning experience. That being said, I'm SO happy to once again return to where my heart is, 3rd grade.

I've been preparing for the past two weeks. I think I worked at least 10-12 hours each day last week and I even went in yesterday for almost 6 hours. I think it was the first Saturday I've gone into school by choice in I don't even know how long, if ever. However, I love my room. I love my team. I love my kids. I am excited friends, really excited!

I ditched the bee theme and switched to monkeys this year, which was obviously a good choice. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment