Saturday, March 2, 2013

One Amazing Year

One year ago today I married my best friend.
The sweetest, most handsome, loyal, intelligent, and funny man I know.
The best baby daddy a girl could ask for!
 

It's hard to believe that just one short year ago we were sharing our commitment and love for one another with our vows. Little did I know one incredible year later we'd be sharing our commitment and love with a sweet, perfect, and beautiful baby girl. Wow! We are lucky, babe!
 
Happy Anniversary my love!!
 
I am so lucky to call you mine.
Love you, pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous picture from your wedding day! I love this and so happy to have found your blog through top baby blogs! :) If you'd like to guest post for my "Marriage Monday" series, I would love to feature your writing & your blog!

    ReplyDelete