Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Funday


Back in the day (okay, last year) Sunday was one of my favorite days.
Well, it still is, only for different reasons.
 
Why, you may ask?
 
Sunday Funday.
 
I spent Sundays doing a variety of things. JP and I may have just spent it at home relaxing and simmering down from a crazy weekend. It was my day to go shopping. Most often (and when I was a wee bit younger and my body was capable of teaching a class full of kids the next day), I'd go out with my friends - happy hours, cocktails, sunshine, and girl time.
 
Well, my friends. Sunday Funday has officially changed.
 
I'm married.
I have a baby.
And I have the perfect little family.
 
So, what does Sunday Funday consist of nowadays?
 
Lunch and shopping with my perfect little family.
It was absolutely gorgeous outside today!
 
Love this girl to pieces!

Baby Daddy and Baby - the loves of my life!
 
We ran out of room for the baby! :)
 
I miss the good ol' Sunday Fundays, but these ones are equally as amazing, if not more.
 
Have a great week, y'all!

don't forget to vote for my blog
click, then vote, super simple!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment