Thursday, April 4, 2013

Instagram Dump + VOTE!

While I may not make daily posts on my blog, I certainly have no problem posting pictures of my sweet girl (and maybe a few other pictures) every. single. day. of. my. life. on Instagram.

 
If you want to see the cuteness, follow me -- bmullan. :)
 
You might see pictures like this...
 
Surprise!

Baby girl is bound for great things!

 Baby smiles!

Naptime on daddy - one of her favs!



Meeting mama's old teacher friends!


Happy Easter!



Opening Day - Go Dbacks!



Mhmmm..interesting.

Enjoying the beautiful weather outside!

This lasted for about 2.5 seconds...

..and then she decided tummy time is for the birds.

love this face!

Her screaming bloody murder I hate tummy time reaction.

Such a big girl already. She LOVES sitting up!

Family date night!


Look at those rolls! Baby Girl is filling out. :)
 
Also, if you REALLY love me you'll click on the Top BABY BLOG below (it's the big brown box). Do it! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment