Monday, June 25, 2012

10 weeks

Hallelujah! We've reached double digits people - 10 WEEKS! 30 more weeks to go. I'm a 1/4 of the way through this pregnancy. I don't know that this makes me happy or sad.


How far along? 10 weeks
Baby's size? a prune or kumquat, whichever you prefer!
Total weight gain: 2.5 pounds (up to 5 in the 1st tri is normal)
Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Sleep: I've been sleeping well at night, but I've been waking up by 7:30 every. single. morning. I'm on summer break, can't my pregnant body cut me some slack?! Annoying.
Best moment this past week: date night last night :)
Miss Anything? my flat stomach
Movement:
nope!
Food cravings: anything sweet, especially fruit! Oh, and bagels. I have bagel preparation down to a science. No joke.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken! JP made some earlier this week and not only did it just about send me over the edge, but I swear the smell lingered for at least 4 hours after he finished his meal.
Labor Signs:  nope
Gender: We still have a while to find out, but I'm beginning to feel like you're a girl.
Symptoms:
My body has been really achy the last few days. However, my symptoms have mostly faded over the past week and those that have over welcomed their stay seem to be fading.  Getting ready for 2nd tri I suppose? I hope my energy comes back in full force!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: very happy!
Looking forward to: Our appointment on Thursday!

Alright, as long as NO JUDGING takes place, here's the first picture!

1 comment: