Tuesday, June 12, 2012

8 Weeks

I planned on starting to document this pregnancy with pictures this week. However, my picture board (inspiration, here) isn't quite ready. Sparing you all with the not so pretty baby bump (aka bloat...food baby...FAT!) for another week is probably best for everyone anyway.

How far along? 8 weeks (as of June 11)
Baby's size? raspberry
Total weight gain: 1 lb
Maternity clothes? I plan on wearing my normal clothes for quite some time!

Sleep: I take a nap every. single. day. I've never been so tired in my life. Sleeping through the night is okay, although there are a minimum of 2 trips to the bathroom each night, which is obviously fabulous.
Best moment this past week:
Seeing baby bean's heartbeat (136 bpm) was absolutely amazing!
Miss Anything? sushi!
Movement: Other than my bloat continuing to move outward, it's too soon to feel the baby moving (it's still an embryo until week 9).

Food cravings: Small little snacks - cereal, bagels, crackers, and anything sweet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've having a tough time eating meat or full meals in general. My diet pretty much consists of small frequent (and mostly healthy!) snacks at the moment.
Gender:  according to last night's dreams, girl

Labor Signs:  not even close

Symptoms: Fatigue! I may or may not be breaking out like a 13 year old going through puberty, I feel nauseous every morning although I've only gotten sick twice (knock on wood!), and frequent trips to the bathroom.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy (and tired)! :)
Looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat at our next appointment


And because I know you're dying to know what our precious, sweet little bean looks like right now, this here my friends is for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment