Monday, June 11, 2012

A New Adventure

I've thought about creating a blog for quite some time, although I was never quite sure what to blog about. Surprise, surprise! I finally have a topic - A BABY!

JP and I found out on Mother's Day that we were expecting a baby. We couldn't be more thrilled and we're so excited for this new journey. As Newlyweds, some were surprised and we heard more than once, "A baby?! So soon?!" Well, yes, my friends, a baby so soon. This little bean was most certainly planned and we're excited to begin this new chapter.

This blog will likely be about our little bean the majority of the time, although I may post other topics from time to time. Our (read: my) main purpose is keep our family and friends updated on the current happenings in the life of these excited (nervous), loving (sweet), and happy (awesome) soon-to-be-parents. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment