Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful daddies out there!! 

While our bean is changing from embryo to fetus as we speak, I can't help but think of how wonderful of a father JP will be. I can't wait to officially celebrate next year and I look forward to many more wonderful Father's Day celebrations with my husband, best friend, lover, and baby-daddy!

After all, he's had quite a bit of practice with our furbabies, Lily and Lola. For example...

 He lets Lola pretend she's a lap dog even though having a 100 pound puppy on your lap can't possibly be the most comfortable thing in the world. He'll be giving up a whole lot of comfort (and naps, as pictured above) in a few short months!

This picture was taken the night he brought home Lily. I'm pretty sure the night we bring home the bean, his shirt may or may not look as clean. I wonder if he knows how much babies spit up?

 Aww, look at that firm grasp on a 2lb. puppy. He's got this one in the bag.

Lily and Lola, best friends. If our baby is as cute as these two, I'd say we hit the jackpot with the best looking children around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment