Tuesday, September 4, 2012

6 Months of Bliss

Just in case you forgot to add mine and JP's 6 month wedding anniversary to your calendars or perhaps you forgot to slip the card in the mail on time, I have another reminder. Lucky you! :)

I made a guest post on Whitney's blog, The Married Me, reflecting on the past 6 months of marriage. Whitney and I met while planning our weddings and have continued to stay in touch through facebook. We've spent the past 6 months chatting about our (most of the time) amazing husbands and our marriages. Since I'm so awesome, she asked me to make a guest post reflecting on the past 6 months. If you happen to make it through my post (which I highly recommend you do!), you can browse through various topics on her blog which include recipes, product reviews, marriage, and a variety of other topics. Definitely head on over to check it out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment