Saturday, September 29, 2012

Equal Trade

JP goes to Vegas for a Bachelor party = Brittany goes shopping

Sounds fair, right?

A few things for Eliana..
a couple pairs of shoes for Mama...
a Christmas present for Daddy...
 and a diaper bag for Mama Eliana!

Wam, bam, thank you mam! Today was a successful day of shopping. :)
 
I'm really over the signature print on Coach bags. Don't get me wrong, I have several purses and wallets with the signature print that I've accumulated over the last 5 years. However, with the overwhelming amount of people that have them now, I have found that they lost their appeal. I still love the quality and since my husband wouldn't be fond of me buying a $1,500 Louis Vuitton diaper bag, Coach was my second choice. I absolutely love it and the fact that it doesn't scream Coach!
 
 
I am in love, my friends!
 

2 comments:

  1. I almost got that one but I'm strange about color. I would have had a hard time carrying that color in fall and winter. I live that bag though. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Coach. The great thing about Dallas is that we have an outlet just north of us. The prices are usually 50% off or more and most of the time they give you a 30% off coupon when you walk in the door. I got my last $350 bag for $80. I love deals. :)

    ReplyDelete