Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day Recap

We had a wonderful first Father's Day with our favorite.
 
We made him a Daddy Survival Kit.
 
It consisted of all sorts of things: diaper and wipes, baby toys, Advil, a 5 hour energy drink, backup clothes for him and the Bean, candy (sugar), a baby free night out coupon, and a few other things. Our favorite was this adorable little keychain, which says,  
"I found my Prince and his name is Daddy."
 
 
He loved it!

We went to my in-laws for a delicious BBQ sandwich style lunch. How cute is this table setup?
 
Daddy, Ellie, and Great-Grandma Anne patiently waiting for lunch.


Melt. My. Heart.                              Auntie Anne Marie

Ellie hanging with Daddy and Grandpa! LOVE.
 
Grandpa and Grandma
 
Then we went to my parents for another BBQ dinner.

My heart.
 
Ellie and Nana
 
 
We love you SO much pumpkin and thank you for being the world's BEST daddy and husband. We love you to the moon and back. Forever and Always.
 

 
 We are SO lucky to call you ours.
Love, Ellie and Mommy

Please vote. :)

 The Friday Baby Shower

1 comment:

  1. What a fab kit - love the pic with great grandma, Alice x

    ReplyDelete