Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mother's Day Recap

**I'm well aware that this post is crazy late. Better late than never! :)

My first Mother's Day / positive pregnancy test anniversary was absolutely perfect!

JP took Ellie in the morning so I could sleep in and when he brought her back in the room,
this is what I saw. SO adorable!
 
 
He then let me open my presents: an adorable charm bracelet and hand/footprint keepsake box. :)
 

 
We went out to brunch at one of my very favorite little lunch spots in Old Town, Arcadia Farms.



In the afternoon we spent time with my family for a yummy BBQ!

 
The day was perfect and I feel so blessed to be have such a beautiful little girl that makes me a Mama. I absolutely love being her Mama! I seriously feel SO lucky.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Just clicked over from the Baby Blogs link up and noticed we live in the same area! Glad you had a good Mother's Day. Mine just turned three months today - yours must be close to that as well!

    Stop by and visit: http://www.jordylizblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful mother's day gift!

    Thanks so much for sharing at the Friday Baby Shower - Alice x

    ReplyDelete