Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We're here!

I've had a few people ask about my blog and I promise, we're here!
 
The last couple of weeks we've been slaving away to the moving Gods. We're finally out of the
townhouse though and into our new beautiful home (pics to come later). So, we're currently busy unpacking, organizing, hanging, cleaning, and taking care of a baby. And sleeping when we find time.
 
My advice: don't ever move with a baby.
 
In the meantime, here's an adorable picture of my sweet girl from last week.
If you follow me on Instagram (@bmullan), you've probably already seen this.
 
 
I promise, I have like 8-10 posts I've started and just haven't had time to complete and
upload photos to. They're coming though and likely all at once!
 
Priorities, priorities.
Speaking of priorities, I think someone is up from her nap!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment