Saturday, June 22, 2013

Holiday Coordinating

I love holidays. All of them.
If it's a nationally recognized day, I love it.
If I get the day off from teaching, I love it even more.
**Disclaimer, I love teaching. But I love days off even more!

I love the food, social aspect, decorations, the hype.
All of it.

Especially coordinating my (read: our) clothes.

Here are a few pictures from Cinco de Mayo.
We went to my parents for a Mexican Fiesta dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the fiesta. But check out the cutest little baby Senorita you ever did see!


 


Most recently, here are a few photos of WWW (what we wore) on Memorial Day.


 

I already have the CUTEST little outfits for Ellie planned for the Fourth of July and Halloween.
 My next goal? Find something cute for myself that can match.

Because I am that mom that likes to have matching or similar outfits.
I'm sure she'll be ecstatic to see all of these pictures someday.

VOTE!

The Friday Baby Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment