Sunday, April 10, 2016

11 weeks | Baby 3.0

Rounding out 1st trimester...
again.

The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby is almost fully formed. It kicks, stretches, and even hiccups by this point.
Tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear and bones are beginning to harden.
 
 
How far along? 11 weeks
 
Baby's size: over 1.5 inches long--the size of a fig
 
Total weight gain: 5 pounds
 
Maternity clothes: I bought a few maternity pieces over the weekend, which is only the start. I was hugely pregnant with both girls during the cold months. This time, my belly will be the beach ball at the ocean. Never been pregnant? Well, let me tell you. Being pregnant makes you feel 10-1 degrees hotter than the average person at any given moment. Add that to 115 degree summer temps and a summer baby. I MIGHT DIE.
 
Sleep: I spoke too soon last week. We're back to crap.
 
Best moments this past week: I had an appointment Thursday and we got to see baby moving around a TON. While I'm still learning to accept this pregnancy, it's also a relief at every appointment to know that baby is alive and doing well.
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing for the next 30ish weeks. And Vegas. JP went to Vegas for his best friend's bachelor party this weekend. I may or may not have been feeling some serious jealous. For real, y'all.
 
Movement: Not yet!
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: We should know by the end of this week.
 
Symptoms: Still random waves of the flu and exhaustion seems to have hit me at an all time high.
 
Aversions/Craving: Craving random things--this week, almond chocolate milk and yogurt ice cream bars.
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: This week wasn't too bad, despite playing single parents for 48 hours. Luckily my mom was around for about half of it! :)
 
Looking forward to: Our 4 year wedding anniversary Wednesday and a SECOND date night Friday. Lucky week!
 
 
ELEVEN WEEKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment