Sunday, April 10, 2016

14 weeks | Baby 3.0



The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby girl can now squint, frown, pee, and suck her thumb! She's stretching out and moving a ton (I saw this during my ultrasound on Thursday--she was SO active!). She's developing lanugo all over her body. Her little tiny hands and feet are about a 1/2 inch long! Something about that little piece of information made me awe in admiration of the third little baby growing away in my belly.
 
 
How far along? 14 weeks
 
Baby's size: About 3.5 inches and 1.5 ounces--the size of a lemon.
 
Total weight gain: 7 pounds (HOW did that happen??!)
 
Maternity clothes: I'm still about half-half at this point. 
 
Sleep: We got new pillows and it seems to be going much better!
 
Best moments this past week: The past 24 hours. I absolutely LOVE my littlest babe more than life itself, but she's been a Nana's since yesterday afternoon. I'm counting down the minutes for her return in just a couple hours, but I forgot how easy life is with just one (self-sufficient!) child. We took Ellie out for a date night and had such a great time. I feel so refreshed! Mother of the year, I know. I also saw Baby Girl at my appointment Thursday and loved seeing how BIG she is!
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing anytime soon ever.
 
Movement: I think I might be feeling little flutters inside, but I'm still not 100% just yet. It just seems really early, but my OB said it is possible being the third baby.
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: GIRL! Name TBD...
 
Symptoms: Other than exhaustion (let's be real, I have two young children) and pelvic pain, I essentially don't feel pregnant at this point. One of the perks of the 2nd trimester!
 
Aversions/Craving: I'm craving things that are cold-- chocolate almond milk, smoothies, ice cream.
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: Let's just say it's been a hormonal week!
 
Looking forward to: Celebrating Easter next weekend. I love the holidays with my littles. :)
 
 
FOURTEEN WEEKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment