Sunday, April 10, 2016

12 weeks | Baby 3.0


Rounding out 1st trimester...
again.


The Latest and Greatest
 
Baby will be changing a ton this week! Baby has reflexes, can open and close fingers, curl its toes, and start making sucking movements with its mouth. Eyes have moved from the side of its head to the front (more baby, less alien!) and ears are also in proper placement.
 
 
How far along? 12 weeks
 
Baby's size: over 2 inches long and weighs a half ounce--the size of a lime
 
Total weight gain: 4 pounds, back down a pound apparently
 
Maternity clothes: I announced at work this week and on facebook today, so pretty much everyone I know now knows. BRING ON THE MATERNITY CLOTHES!
 
Sleep: Slightly better at night, but I'm always tired. ALWAYS.
 
Best moments this past week: JP and I celebrated out 4 year wedding anniversary and it was absolutely perfect. It was also the night we found out baby's sex and though it wasn't what we were hoping for, we were very happy to find out baby is super healthy!
 
Missing: ALLTHEWINE. I don't foresee this answer changing anytime soon ever.
 
Movement: Not yet!
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Baby's sex: GIRL! Baby is all female.
 
Symptoms: The sickness is just about entirely gone, but the exhaustion is at a new all time high and I'm starting to get pregnancy migraines again, which is seriously worse than the sick feeling. I'm so sad about this.
 
Aversions/Craving: I'm still all about my chocolate almond milk. Anddd pop-tarts. Can't forget those!
 
Belly button: In
 
Wedding rings: On
 
Mood: I've been a legit glass case of emotion this week. From not expecting another pregnancy, to being positive it was a boy, to finding it out it's a girl is enough to send a hormonal pregnant lady off the deep end!
 
Looking forward to: Dinner tonight! Random, I know. But it's cooking and smells amazing. I can't even think past 6pm at this point because I'm drooling. BOOM!
 
 
TWELVE WEEKS!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment